Kyosho's Fazer Mk2 has a simplified design, with fewer parts, to improve maintenance efficiency and reduce weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through materials with ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the included body. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
Installed 60A waterproof ESC (forward/brake/reverse)
Required For Operation:
4 x AA batteries for transmitter
Battery and charger for chassis
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02L).
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Comes with the powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L).
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear differentials on front and rear.
- Large sized dog bones and cup joints provide excellent reliability and durability.
- Strap battery mounting allows for various battery types to be used.
- Length: 486mm
- Width: 200mm
- Wheelbase: 274mm
- Tread (F/R): F:174mm / R:174mm
- Tires (F/R): F:66x25mm / R:66x25mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.5:1